Making assumptions about customs clearance requirements can be costly. Don’t risk your bottom line or your reputation. Trust our up-to-the minute, in-depth knowledge of all international customs and bio-security legislation to get your goods delivered safely and securely with no hiccups along the way.
In Australia qualified customs brokerages are licensed by the Australian Border Force and assist you in understanding and scrutinize customs duty and taxes, bio-security requirements, trade regulations and other critical documentation requirements.
Customs brokers deal directly with import – export authorities to ensure all the required taxes, permits and duties are correctly in place to ensure compliance with legislative requirements. Key customs broker elements include import-export FID declarations, compliance verification, Customs audit assistance, anti-dumping and free trade agreements.
Why choose White Knight Global Logistics as your customs broker?
- Our team provides a high-level attention to detail and diligence to your unique customs clearance requirements backed by years of experience.
- Our processes ensure that your shipments arrive to their location complete with all required documentation and permits, where required, to facilitate efficient and cost-effective delivery.
- Our team stays on top of laws and requirements as they change.
- Our professional customs brokerage services include expert advice and document management.
Our Customs clearance and consultancy services include:
- Electronic lodgement of Full Import Declaration (FID’s)
- Tariff Advise Applications
- Valuation Advise Applications
- Tariff Concession Orders (TCO’s) Applications
- Tradex and related industry schemes
- Duty drawbacks/refunds
- Free Trade Agreements (FTA’s)
- Landed Costing
- Commerce (Trade Descriptions) Acts and Regulations
- Prohibited Import Acts and Regulations
- Anti-Dumping, Countervailing Dumping Duties
Choose this service on its own or as part of your total logistics solution, for a stress-free experience from dispatch to delivery.